The other day Dallin adn I were talking about bugs-spiders, mosquitoes, bees, wasps, etc.... He was telling me how bad they were and that he wished they had never been invented. I told him that Heavenly Father invented all things for a reason and that there must be a good reason that they were here on earth. He turned right around and said, No mom, I think that Satan invented mosquitoes and wasps. They bite you and hurt you. It must have been Satan! What a cute boy he is!
2 months ago
4 comments:
I agree 100%. It's funny that you're having that conversation, because lately Alex asks me at least once a day how come spiders can get into our house and can we please use lots of bug spray to keep them out. He's actually getting a little OCD about the subject :) BTW, I could use me some Florida right now. We had a full on blizzard on my way to work this morning and the door to the dumb state car was frozen shut. I can't take any more winter!!!!!!
How cute and funny, kids are the best for a smile.
I like his way of thinking! How cute!
I totally agree but I'm gonna have to add flies to that list too.
Post a Comment