Ryan and I were lucky enough to go on a cruise at the beginning of October. We were gone for 4 nights and went from Tampa to Cozumel Mexico and back. We had so much fun! I don't think that I want to vacation any other way! We spent hours up on deck looking at the very blue water, reading and getting lots of sun. In Mexico we went to Tulum, some Mayan ruins that over looks the ocean. It was absolutly gorgeous! We were able to go with 3 other couples from our ward and enjoyed the company so much. I am ready to go again! Any one want to join us?!!

11 comments:
How fun. I'm glad you got to go. I think everyone should take a cruise with friends is even better.
How fun! I have been to Tulum, isn't it cool? Love the pictures.
Wow! That sounds like so much fun. Rob and I need to do something like that.
It sounds like you guys had a great time! You look so cute in the pictures!
Im so glad you had a blast and hope you had a great birthday! We miss you guys...and yes I totally want to go on a cruise...oh wait...they cost money =) Someday we will all have to go!! Dallen looks so cute!! Tell him congrats.
I totally agree, cruisin is the best way to travel! It was fun to hear about it & see your photos!
I'm so jealous! Wish I could go with you next time! By the way, I inadvertently sent you a comment using my son's account(Michael)
Some people have all the fun, looks like it was great!
It looks like the cruise was a blast after seeing the beautiful photographs. How nice for you to take off with some friends and play. We need to give it a try some time. Love you guys, Aunt Linda
I want to join you! We have been wanting to go and talked about going this year but that didn't happen. Glad you had so much fun.
Post a Comment