Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spencer is 10!



It is unbelievable to me that Spencer is 10 years old! He is growing up so fast. I don't know when he turned from a chubby little baby to a tall, skinny 10 year old. It seems to me that it happened over night. Spencer is such an awesome kid! He loves to play with legos. If I haven't heard from him in a while I can always find him in his bedroom building something incredible out of legos. He is also getting to be a pretty good skateboard rider. He is still pretty quiet and doesn't like to draw attention to himself, but when he does find himself in the spotlight he can be a real clown! He loves to have people laugh at the silly things he says and does. He is so much fun to have in our house! We love you Spencer!

5 comments:

Korinne said...

So cute! That picture of Spencer when he was little brought back memories! He was such a cute boy and still is! Tell him happy birthday from us, and happy belated birthday to you!!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!

Melissa said...

Happy B-day Spencer....so cute!

Ashley said...

Love your new family photo! Happy birthday Spencer. Seems like just yesterday he was turning 8 and we were going to his baptism

Kara said...

I love your new family picture too! Heather, I have had a card for you sitting on my counter for weeks now because I lost your address...I am so sorry! I'll get it from mom and send it to you, maybe in time for Thanksgiving. Spencer is so cute! We miss you guys.