Thursday, January 22, 2009

I don't want to grow up!

Last Wednesday I had just gotten Alex and Spencer out the door for school and I looked around at my house and saw all of the things that I needed to get done.  I turned around and got back in bed!  I was there for about 20 minutes when Dallin came and crawled into bed with me.  We were laying there talking and I asked him what he wanted to do that day.  He said that he wanted to go to the Magic Kingdom, and so we got Taylor up, got dressed and went.  The 3 of us had so much fun and we had a great day!  So much better than cleaning and laundry!   (Too bad it was still there when we got home! I should have sent the little cleaning mice from Cinderella's castle to my house!)

5 comments:

Riddle Girl said...

Now that is what I call spending the day at the "park"! So lucky!
So you will be the one I email to get all the hints about where to stay and what to do when we get treated to DisneyWorld next year!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh... how would that be! I would love to be able to do that whenever we wnated, what a dream, you better enjoy this awesome experience!

R Clan said...

How incredibely awesome is that. Our park isn't even close to that much fun! Just too cool!

Ashley said...

Awesome! What a luxury to be able to zip over to Disney for the day!

Rachel said...

I just shoveled the snow in my driveway today, sigh, again....