Some how I ended up with 3 number 12's. Don't know how that happened, but....enjoy.
1. I love to read. At this point in my life I don't want to read anything too intense or sad and depressing. Just a really good story to help me escape every once in a while.
2. I HATE doing laundry!! Not so much the washing and drying, but the horrible ordeal of folding it! HATE IT!!
3. I love little boys right of the bathtub and in clean pj's.
4. I love paper. Any kind. Notebook, scrapbook, construction. Doesn't matter, I love it.
5. I love to watch football with my husband. He said that is one of the reasons he liked me when we met.
6. I have always wanted to write a book. I do however know that I am not good at writing much of anything.
7. I want to learn how to take great pictures.
8. I hate helping my kids with homework. I really don't like it. But I do love my kids, so I do it anyway!
9. I hate trying to decide what to make for dinner.
10. I love going on dates with Ryan. It doesn't happen too often, but I love to spend time with him and to hear him laugh. He has the greatest laugh.
11. I love to snuggle with my boys, and luckily for me, none of them seem to mind it either.
12. I love bracelets. I don't wear them too often because my boys want to take them off of me and end up breaking them, usually during sacrament meeting.
12. I love Disney. Disneyland, Disney World, movies, characters. I am secretly disappointed that they didn't market the princesses like they do now when I was a little girl. And my boys just aren't that in to them. Sigh...
12. I always want to go eat out when Ryan comes home from a trip. I am tired of mac and cheese and hot dogs (why really cook when he's gone? They boys don't eat real food so I don't bother). He usually takes me out, but really, after a trip he is sick of eating out. He's a good sport.
13. I love tomatoes right out of the garden.
14. My favorite food in Mexican.
15. My biggest fear in life is that I'll get cancer and die before my kids are grown.
16. I wish I could travel more. I really love to see new places.
17. I actually love living in Florida but,
18. I miss the mountains.
19. I love cookies and doughnuts, and I can't eat just one. Its a really bad habit and the reason I still haven't lost all my "baby weight"!
20. I miss my mom and sisters a lot.
21. I hate getting a baby sitter, but love it once I have one.
22. I lost the diamond from my wedding ring and have had to wear a fake for over a year. I miss wearing my 'real' ring.
23. I LOVE that I have all boys, most of the time!:) They really are the best!
24. Teaching primary terrifies me. If I have to teach, I would much rather teach anyone 14 and older.
25. I don't think this will be all that interesting to anyone. I think I am really a pretty boring person.
2. I HATE doing laundry!! Not so much the washing and drying, but the horrible ordeal of folding it! HATE IT!!
3. I love little boys right of the bathtub and in clean pj's.
4. I love paper. Any kind. Notebook, scrapbook, construction. Doesn't matter, I love it.
5. I love to watch football with my husband. He said that is one of the reasons he liked me when we met.
6. I have always wanted to write a book. I do however know that I am not good at writing much of anything.
7. I want to learn how to take great pictures.
8. I hate helping my kids with homework. I really don't like it. But I do love my kids, so I do it anyway!
9. I hate trying to decide what to make for dinner.
10. I love going on dates with Ryan. It doesn't happen too often, but I love to spend time with him and to hear him laugh. He has the greatest laugh.
11. I love to snuggle with my boys, and luckily for me, none of them seem to mind it either.
12. I love bracelets. I don't wear them too often because my boys want to take them off of me and end up breaking them, usually during sacrament meeting.
12. I love Disney. Disneyland, Disney World, movies, characters. I am secretly disappointed that they didn't market the princesses like they do now when I was a little girl. And my boys just aren't that in to them. Sigh...
12. I always want to go eat out when Ryan comes home from a trip. I am tired of mac and cheese and hot dogs (why really cook when he's gone? They boys don't eat real food so I don't bother). He usually takes me out, but really, after a trip he is sick of eating out. He's a good sport.
13. I love tomatoes right out of the garden.
14. My favorite food in Mexican.
15. My biggest fear in life is that I'll get cancer and die before my kids are grown.
16. I wish I could travel more. I really love to see new places.
17. I actually love living in Florida but,
18. I miss the mountains.
19. I love cookies and doughnuts, and I can't eat just one. Its a really bad habit and the reason I still haven't lost all my "baby weight"!
20. I miss my mom and sisters a lot.
21. I hate getting a baby sitter, but love it once I have one.
22. I lost the diamond from my wedding ring and have had to wear a fake for over a year. I miss wearing my 'real' ring.
23. I LOVE that I have all boys, most of the time!:) They really are the best!
24. Teaching primary terrifies me. If I have to teach, I would much rather teach anyone 14 and older.
25. I don't think this will be all that interesting to anyone. I think I am really a pretty boring person.
5 comments:
I love your list Heather... Isn't it fun to write those things down? You are a wonerful person, not boring at all!!!
I love your post! It's great to get to know you better.
Boring Shmoring! You are awesome! I want a tomato fresh from the garden so bad...just a few more months
Hey can I add you to my blog page?
Melanie
Loved your comment about kids & homework. Me too!
Post a Comment