Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mothers Day-a month late

I know that this is about a month late, but this is a picture that we took on Mothers Day.  I am so grateful for all of my wonderful boys! (Ryan included)  Admittedly there are days that I get tired of Star Wars lightsaber duels and wonder what a tea party would be like, but really I wouldn't trade my boys for anything in the world!  They are great!  They all try hard to choose the right and they are great examples to me.  I love them so much and am glad that they put up with me for a mom!  I sure love being their mom!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a cute picture of you all. Can't wait until July!!!

Riddle Girl said...

Tea Parties are definately NOT all they are cracked up to be! Light Saber duels are more eventful!

Christy said...

Cute photo. Wish I had remembered to take one on mother's day. Found the cutest poem for a scrapbooking layout. But kinda lame without a photo.