We needed to go camping so that Alex could earn his Arrow of Light for Cub Scouts. So we headed out with our friends the Dawsons to the church ranch. We were able to sleep in the cabins that they have there, which was so much nicer than a tent! I know, I am a baby. We has so much fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. The boys had a blast fishing and getting dirty! Not too bad for a camping trip in November!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Cute pictures, Heather!! Taylor looks like a little Ryan these days, especially in your jib jab movie. Thanks for the Christmas card. I'm afraid we're not sending one out this year. I'm too tired. We miss you guys like crazy!
This pics are so cute but kinda made me sad too cause were not there. We will come as soon as we can! They are so cute. We loved your Christmas card too! Thanks =)
I have to say I am really beginning to miss the Florida weather, look at those boys in their short sleeve shirts!
Post a Comment