We started out our Halloween celbrations by carving pumpkins. We have done this every year since Ryan and I got married. It is always a lot of fun. Although this year I had the job of scraping out all of the "guts" because my boys thought it was too disgusting! What boys think that slimey, stringy stuff is disgusting? Apparently mine do!
Spencer was Storm Shadow, a Ninja in GI Joe. He didn't know who that was, but he really liked the costume!
Dallin and Taylor decided that they wanted to be Transformers this year. Dallin was Megatron. Ryan did the fancy face paint. It is nice to be married to an artist. Taylor was Optimus Prime.
Alex was a Jawa this year. He has been just about every other Star Wars character and so we are now doing Jawas. We couldn't find a jawa costume so I had to try to whip something together. I should have had a little foresight and remembered that Florida is HOT on Halloween and made this out of something other than hot flannel. He came home half way through Halloween and changed into his Orlando Magic jersey and finished up as a Magic fan.
1 comment:
They are growing up so fast. We miss you all so much and Im glad you updates your blog. =)Keep us posted all through Christmas!!
Post a Comment