Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Break 2010


So, I am obviously not doing better at posting on my blog. Since January I can't seem to focus on anything for more than a minute at a time! I was contemplating trying to "catch up" on all that has happened since January, but decided that it would take too long and was just too overwhelming. So I am posting pictures of our most
recent adventure and will try to keep up. No promises though!

During Spring Break we dedided that we would take a trip to St. Augustine Florida. It is the oldest city in the United States and it is absolutly beautiful! There are old streets and shops, beautiful beaches, a lighthouse and an old Spanish fort. There were so many things to do and see, and buy! We had such a great time and even the kids are anxious to go back again. So, anyone who wants to come and visit and doesn't want to do all the theme parks, we have options for you! We got to go and see Ponce de Leons Fountian of Youth. We even got drink some of the water. It was horrible! It tasted like rotten
eggs. But, hopefully we will now live a long and healthy life! We had a great time and loved spending time together

Spencer at St. Augustine Beach


St. George street-a pedestrian only street with tons of shops and food. Also the old spanish quarter museum.

The boys after a demonstration of a canon firing.


Dallin at the Castillo de San Marcos.

Alex climbing the stairs at the lighthouse in St. Augustine.

Taylor at the beach.
Fort Matanzas

The boys in a tree at Fort Matanzas.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. We need to come visit. So many places to go so little time. The boys are growing up so fast. Say hi to them for us.

Ashley said...

wow I can't believe how big Taylor is...he is a little man now :)

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Your boys are just soooo cute!!

Jared and Andrea said...

I should have warned you about the Fountain of Youth water! It is nasty! My nana's home is close by and her water tastes the same way. I'm glad you had so much fun. I love my little hometown.