Thursday, July 29, 2010

Taylors Birthday

I really don't know how it is possible that Taylor had a birthday and turned 4!! The time really does fly! He is such a joy to have in our family. He is always good for a hug and a kiss and he has the very best smile around! He is such a sweetie! He loves being around his brothers and wants to do everything just like they do. He is 4 going on 14! He is so excited to start pre-school, although I am feeling a bit of anxiety about letting him go. I am not sure what I am going to do with myself all alone in my house! Anyway, he got to have 2 parties, one with each side of our family. He really wanted a dinosaur cake and I was lucky enought to find one already made at Costco! We also went to the Dinosaur Museum and Thanksgiving Point. We all had a lot of fun!



2 comments:

Our Life Together said...

It was so fun to see you all. Hope you had a great trip homw and that you like your hair =)

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

What a cute cake!!