Last night we were sitting in the back yard and a huge frog jumped on to the screen around the pool. So naturally my 5 guys had to go and catch it. I ran inside for the camera to see if I could get some good pictures of it. As I was taking the picture, the frog jumped on to the camera and then on to me. I naturally screamed and jumped backwards and tripped over Taylor. I am such a girl! My kids wanted to know why I didn't just catch it. You can only see them at night time so the kids grabbed their flashlights to make sure we could get them. All I can say is oh how gross!!
2 months ago
3 comments:
I am glad your computer is working again. I would scream too if a frog or anything else jumped on me.
so funny - I would totally do the same thing!!! your house looks great and your boys do too! We love you!!
I agree...gross. You get to experience all kinds of new wild life! Not that there aren't frogs here...just not in my yard, I hope.
Post a Comment