
So, on a personal note-I just finished reading Pride and Prejudice. Now I am in the middle of watching the 6 hour A&E version of the movie. Sigh. What is it about Mr. Darcy and Edward Cullen? (I finished reading the Twilight books, again, right before Pride and Prejudice.) It's a good thing that I have my own wonderful husband, or I might be a little more prone to swooning!
My own "Prince Charming".
3 comments:
I know what you mean, I don't know what it is about Darcy and Edward but they are addicting! But reading about them just makes me glad I'm in love.
I love, love, love the A&E Pride and Prejudice. But then again, I love the books, I even love the recent remake with Keira Knightley. There's just something about that story that draws me in again and again...I might have to go get the book out right now!
Hey, I also am a devoted P&P fan. So if you haven't gotten enough of it yet, there are also some really fun books from Darcy's perspective... "Mr. Darcy's Diary" by Amanda Grange & "Darcy's Story" by Janet Aylmer and some good ones, there are a lot of them out there.
Post a Comment