Monday, February 23, 2009

A boy after his daddy's heart!

Taylor loves footballs!  He calls footballs  "hikes" and loves to throw them to Ryan.  The other night he got the football down and  came in to play with Ryan.  

6 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

How cute that?!?! Sorry to hear that your boys have been sick. That is not fun! I hope everyone is on the mend soon. And, hopefully Ryan lands and stays in one place for a while soon!

Lisa said...

That is so cute. I bet Ryan loves to play ball with his boys. Jordan can't wait for our boys to be old enough to play ball. Derek is getting better, but doesn't have a strong interest yet.

Korinne said...

He is so cute! I love all your pics too. Have a good day!

Ashley said...

that is soooo cute. I told you, Taylor is Alex's "Perfect child" he practiacally prays every night to have a little boy that is just as obessesd with football as he is.

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

What talent!! How old is he?

R Clan said...

That is awesome. What a cutie! Better sign him up now. :)