Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing exciting to blog about


I wish that I had some really great stories to blog about.  There really isn't too much going on around here.  We have mostly been dealing with sick kids-fevers, coughs, runny noses, etc...and Ryan traveling ALOT.  He has been really busy with work travel, and busy with High Council stuff (ward conferences).  But we sure do love it when he is home, and I am really grateful that he has a job!  We did get to Sea World last Saturday, but had to leave after not too long because Spencer ended up having a fever!  But, we'll get there again soon.  And hopefully everyone will be healthy soon!

2 comments:

Christy said...

mmmm, Sea World sounds so good...You guys are really having a lot of fun aren't you. Can I join your family?

Fredia said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick:( I hope you all get feeling better soon.