Last Friday we drove into the Everglades. We went to a place called Shark Valley in hopes that we would be able to see a few alligators. We hoped on the tram and ended up seeing hundreds of them! It was really amazing. I was really glad to be in the tram most of the time. There were alligators just sitting on the side of the road. You could have reached out and touched them. There were no fences or anything between us and them. It was really interesting to Ryan and I. The boys thought it was cool for the first half, by the second they were not so impressed anymore because they had seen so many alligators already. They were ready to go back to the beach!
2 months ago
2 comments:
Hey Barsons!
I love seeing these pictures and it feels like you are not so far away! These places you visit are AMAZING and im so jealous. We miss you so much and are looking forward to seeing you in July! Tell your sweet boys hi!
Oh wow. That is awesome.
Post a Comment