We finished up our trip at Naples Beach. It was absolutely beautiful! The sand was white and felt like flour. There were tons of shells to gather and overall we had a really great time!
We could sure use a littlle beach weather here. I enjoyed living in Orlando but never thought of it as home. Those beach pictures actually make me feel a little homesick though.
Hi Ryan and Heather. I love the picture of Ryan doing the Karate Kid pose! Ryan I hope you had a happy birthday. I'm sure you went somewhere amazing there in Florida to celebrate. Can't wait to see you all in a few months.
5 comments:
Missing you guys like crazy!! Looks like so much fun!
We could sure use a littlle beach weather here. I enjoyed living in Orlando but never thought of it as home. Those beach pictures actually make me feel a little homesick though.
How beautiful. It looks amazing.
Hi Ryan and Heather. I love the picture of Ryan doing the Karate Kid pose! Ryan I hope you had a happy birthday. I'm sure you went somewhere amazing there in Florida to celebrate. Can't wait to see you all in a few months.
Fun time with the alligators! Kudos to your family for doing so many fun activities.
Post a Comment