Monday, October 13, 2008

Alex

Alex was feeling like he wasn't getting enough attention on the blog so I thought I would try to give him a little blog love.  Alex is such a great big brother, and a big help to me.  He loves to play basketball, loves the Utah Jazz (which makes him an outsider here.) He is really starting to understand football and he loves to watch BYU football with his dad.  He is in the 4th grade and is doing well in school.  He will be turning 10 in December and he can't wait!  He really can't wait until December 26th when we will be making a trip to Utah.  He loves the snow and it sad that Utah has snow and we are still wearing shorts and flip flops!  He does like the fact however that we have a swimming pool and that he can swim right now.  He loves to talk and always has lots to say right before bed, but I love talking to him.  He is a great boy and we love him so much!






3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cutie, you guys have the cutest kids!

Kellie said...

Alex, we sure miss you. We're glad your mom did some blog time for you...it was fun to see you playing basketball especially. Matthew sure misses you and Spencer. At the last two family gatherings he was a little lost. There's a 4 and half year gap between him and the next cousin. Anyway, we love you all. We can't wait until you come visit in December. By the way, it's been freezing her already if that makes you feel any better!

The coolest Petersens said...

Oh I miss you guys so much how are things in Florida. I finally met the people who bought your house and it just isn't that same. I am glad to see that you are all doing well.

Heather Petersen