We had such a great weekend! It was so much fun to have family come in and visit. Even with Spencer's accident we had a great time. We had fun visiting and enjoying the great Florida weather! On Sunday Spencer was baptized by his dad and I have to say that I think that he is the bravest kid I know. His left calf, his right thigh, his right hand, and both feet and knees are covered with 2nd degree burns. The water really stings them, but not once did he say he didn't want to get baptized. He showed great faith and just grinned the whole time! He is such an example to me. He hardly ever complains, and just keeps on going. We love him! Thanks to all of you for your prayers on his behalf. He is healing nicely! Also this weekend Ryan was ordained to the office of High Priest. He just received a call to be on the Stake High Council. It was so nice that his dad was here and was able to ordain him. I am so grateful for a husband who honors his priesthood and can baptize our boys and bless our family! I also think my boys are pretty great too! I have a lot to be thankful for.
2 months ago
3 comments:
we are so glad we could be there for Spencer's big day. Thanks for inviting us!
Spencer is such a cutie! I'm glad you had a great weekend! We were thinking about you.
Hi,I found your blog on Kelli's. Its so fun to see how your family is doing since your move. I'm so glad that he was still able to have his baptism with everything that happened.
Post a Comment