2 months ago
Friday, October 17, 2008
Spencer
This weekend is Spencer's big baptism weekend!! We have been so excited to have family come in and visit. My mom and dad brought a surprise for him, his cousin Jacob came for his baptism too. He totally didn't expect it and was so happy. Unfortunately, last night they decided to play on the treadmill and Spencer fell and ended up in the ER last night. He ripped up several layers of skin on his right hand and on both legs. He is a lot of pain right now, and I am so sad to see him hurting. I would appreciate any prayers for him so that he won't feel too much pain, and that he will have a great baptism weekend. He is such a brave boy. He has such a great attitude. I love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, poor Spencer! Those treadmills are brutal beasts. This is the second major accident I've heard about recently (my friend's little boy had 3rd degree burns from a treadmill a couple of months ago). I hope things go well for your family tomorrow. What a blessing to have some family come visit. We will be thinking of you. Enjoy! And we'll include Spencer in our prayers tonight...
Hi Ryan and Heather,
We are so sorry to hear about Spencer's accident. We will definitely keep him in our prayers. We are trying to fix our e-mail...it is not letting us send messages this week at all. We can receive them, but not send them. Ian's in the process of fixing this problem. Anyway, we wanted to write a note to Spencer like you asked. I hope it's o.k. if we do this on your blog.
Spencer,
We are so proud of you for choosing to be baptized. What a special experience this will be for you to always remember. You are following in the Savior's footsteps which will help you get back to live with him again one day. We love you and miss your big smile. You are such a sweet, happy guy. We really enjoy having you as our nephew. We hope you get feeling better very soon.
Love, Aunt Kellie, Uncle Ian, Matthew, Alyson, Samantha, James, Daniel and Jessica
oh poor little guy, at least he didn't have to get stitches and postpone his baptism.
Oh Spencer! I hope that you heal very very quickly. What an exciting weekend! I hope it can be accident-free for the rest of the time. Good luck and enjoy having your family visit!!
Post a Comment