Spencer was so excited for his birthday! It was his early out day from school, so Ryan took off early from work and we had a party after school and then went to Magic Kingdom to celebrate. He got Star Wars legos, a Clone Trooper voice changer helmet and some pool toys. We had a great time! We are so glad that Spencer is in our family. He is always so happy and loving. We are so excited for his upcoming baptism, and visit from the grandparents!
2 months ago
2 comments:
What cute pictures! We miss you guys so much, but I love seeing all the fun things you're doing down there. I'm glad to see you've seen our blog. Sorry, I wasn't very good about letting everyone know about it. Keep the pictures of your beautiful boys coming!
Happy Birthday, Spencer! What a great day for a birthday. I hope yours was fun too, Heather. Happy Birthday to all the Barson October Babies!
Post a Comment