Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alex had a Birthday!


Alex is finally 10!!!  He was really excited for his birthday this year.  He finally reached double digits! ( He wasn't quite sure how he felt about that when I pointed it out to him.)  This year he wanted a new Wii game.  It's called Star WarsClone Wars Lightsaber Duel.  (I've said it before, and I'll say it again, my boys are OBSESSED with Star Wars!!!)  He was excited to get that and is becoming quite good at it.  Alex is great!  He is getting so tall, and I can't keep him in pants that fit.  It's a good thing that he can wear shorts most of the time!  He is a great big brother and is always a big help to me.  He hates to have his hair combed, but loves taking hot showers.  He is doing well in school and likes his teacher, and can do a pretty good imitation of her.  He just earned his Bear in cub scouts and is looking forward to Webelos.  As you can see, he didn't want a birthday cake, just Krispy Kreme dougnuts, and really, who can blame him?  We love you Alex!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Alex!

Ashley said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Logan saw him on the screen and said, "Is that me?"

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Alex. We can't wait to have you all here.

Christy said...

Doughnuts! What an awesome idea for a cake. I have loved keeping in touch with you through blogging!