Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at Disney

We decided last week that for Family Home Evening that we were going to go see some Christmas lights.  We heard that Hollywood Studios at Disney World had a spectacular light show.  I have never seen so many lights in my life!  And they were all set to music.  It was so much fun.  They even had fake snow blowing around.  (It was really bubbles, the boys were disappointed).  It was a lot of fun and we all had a good time and got a little bit more in the mood for Christmas, even though we were wearing shorts and flip flops!



3 comments:

R Clan said...

That looked like a lot of fun. It would be nice to have a little warmth right now. The snow is fun to watch but at all costs I try to avoid driving in it.

Ashley said...

Wow that looks like an awesome light display. Ok so I was even getting a little bit jealous seeing you guys in shorts and flip flops. Guess that means I will be ready to come back to Florida after Christmas :-)

Rachel said...

Holy amazing lights Batman! So cool, and even more awesome that you COULD wear shorts and flip flops. I have shoveled the driveway everyday last week, and am ready for the snow to stop!