Sunday, December 14, 2008

We need a little Christmas.....






My boys have been feeling a little sad because they will be missing all of the fun family Christmas parties that we go to every year.  Every year my mom makes gingerbread houses with my boys, so I decided that we should do that.  This afternoon the boys had a great time decorating their houses.  Alex said, "Finally, it feels like Christmas!"  Now if we could only get a little snow....

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun. I heard Utah has a lot of snow so you should get plenty when you guys go.

Riddle Girl said...

We so miss your whole family here. It's nice to be able to sneak a peek at how you all are doing. The gingerbread houses look great!

BTW-I loved being able to see the pictures of Spencer's baptism. I missed being able to share that with him here.
-Heather R.

R Clan said...

What cute houses. How fun! As for the Snow good luck! Who knows, Vegas actually got Snow maybe you can too. Ha ha!