Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, what great pics... that is so cute to gewt them decorating!Still too warm here, doesn't feel at all like Christmas here either!

Lindsay said...

You have the BEST Christmas Blog! I've been going to it every day for the past 3 days to turn on your Christmas music and let it keep playing over and over while I work.

Lisa said...

I love the pictures and your whole blog. It is so fun to see your boys and family. I wish we could all be closer so the boys could grow up with there cousins like you and Jordan did, but I guess we will have to settle for pictures and short visits. Say hi to the boys for us.

Jeremy said...

Merry Christmas Barson Family.

Ryan, that sure is a good looking bunch of boys you got there!

Take care,

Christy said...

Sweet photos, it really is fun getting ready isn't it. I think it may be even one of the best parts of Christmas!

Rachel said...

It looks so fun! Love the Christmas music