I know that I haven't kept up with the blog everyday, but life sometimes gets in the way! Since the day we moved in our neighbors around us have been really great. They were so kind and welcoming to us. The night we got here we met the neighbors directly east of us. Guess what? They had 4 boys!! 2 of them are Alex and Spencers ages. They have had built in friends right from the start. And our street is full of little boys, there is always someone outside to rides bikes or scooters with, or as in the picture, a football game going on. It has been such a blessing. The mom of the the 4 boys next door, almost started crying when we first met. Her mother had just died and she was having a hard time. She said that she had been praying for neighbors with boys to move in. She figures that her mom had a lot to do with us moving in. Maybe she did. We felt very strongly that this is where we were supposed to be, and really it was an answer to our prayers too. It was hard to take our boys away from such great friends that they had in Utah. It was so great to know that we were being watched out for! We really have adjusted to being here and even liking it, and think a big part of that has to do with being where we are supposed to be right now. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers, and watches out for us in the big and little things!
2 months ago
5 comments:
Wow, how cool! I am so excited for you guys. Your neighborhood looks beautiful!
I am missing you like crazy!! Your neighborhood sounds great! I am so glad you are happy. We are so excited to see you in December. We're counting the days. P.S. GO UTES!!!
I, for one, am so grateful that your neighborhood is taking care of you! It's good to know that you all are in good hands if you have to live far, far away :) And, as you know, I am with Fredia...we're very excited for your visit!
That is so awesome. I am so happy for you that you have such a great neighborhood. How great for the boys to have friends already built in too. That probably made it a whole lot easier on them.
Hope you guys cheer real loud today! ;)
Hey Cute Family! We miss you all so so much but it looks like things are going so well. Im so happy that you ave so many wonderful people around you. Heather...im so sorry i got off face book so fast the other day! I hope to talk to you soon. We love you all. -Katie
Post a Comment