Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  I was feeling a little anxious about it since we were so far away from family, but it was really a nice day.  My cousin Cameron and his wife Tonia and their kids came from St. Petersburg, and our friends Alex and Ashley Muir from our ward came here.  I've never actually had to be in charge of a whole Thanksgiving meal before, but I am happy to say that it all turned out great.  Everything tasted so good, and I really didn't want to stop eating!! After dinner the kids and the dads went out to the pool and went swimming.  We ended the day by watching a movie and eating pie.  I am grateful that were able to share it with family and friends after all!  

1 comment:

Meredith & Company said...

Swimming on Thanksgiving Day? Why, that's unheard of! Not a bad way to burn off those dinner calories...