At 6:30 tonight, some new friends from our ward called and invited me and the boys to go meet them for ice cream and to watch the shuttle launch. We were 30 miles or so away, but still saw the sky glow orange and could see the shuttle blasting into the air. I know the short video doesn't do it justice and all, but you can sort of see what we saw. Tonight I am thankful for thoughtful new friends in our ward, who were looking out for me while Ryan is in Japan. They have been great to include us and make us feel welcome here! The boys had a blast and were happily saved from another boring Friday night with mom! Many thanks to the Pritchetts and Aplanalps!!
2 months ago
2 comments:
wow looks like you got about the same view we did and we drove all the way to cocoa beach (and it took us about 3 hours to get home) I guess you guys were smarter :)
That was totally awesome. How fun to be able to see that.
Post a Comment