Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful


As it is November, and Thanksgiving is almost here, I decided that since I really have nothing "Exciting" to blog about, I would take the chance to blog about the things that I am thankful for.  I am hoping to post something new everyday, and maybe by Thanksgiving I will be all full of Thankfulness!  Tonight I am thankful that I am a mother.  There are times when I look at my boys and am in awe of their courage, strength, faith, sweetness, kindness, and unconditional love.  They are truly amazing.  I often am amazed that the Lord trusted ME to actually be trusted with these great spirits.  But, I am grateful that He did.  They make me so happy and I am so GLAD and Thankful that I am their mom!!    

1 comment:

Nathan said...

They are so cute Heather! We miss them (and you and Ryan of course.)