Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cocoa Beach

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! We might go on Thursday, if we do, you and Dallin and Taylor should come, I am sure Mylan would have more fun if your boys were there. We would go early and be back early, let me know!

Kara said...

What cute pictures! As much as you miss us, Florida sure looks fun! I like your Halloween pictures too.

estinger said...

Heather...I totally blog stalked you but I'm glad I found it! I have been wondering how you guys have been. We sure do miss you! Or neighbors now are less than fabulous (let's hope they're not blog stalking you too). I'm sure they're nice, we just NEVER see them. I'm glad to hear you're liking Florida and that the kids have adjusted!

R Clan said...

That looks like so much fun. Watch out for Sharks. ;)

Christy said...

It has sure been fun looking through your photos. I went for an early morning walk in the snow. You are in a whole different world. I like yours better!

Sarah said...

That's it, we are getting on a plane! I just picked up Ethan in the freezing dark and it's way too depressing- we need some sun!! Great blog, I love the Halloween costumes.