Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Good Day

Today I am grateful that my boys were SO good in church!  Ryan was speaking in another ward (and by all accounts did a fabulous job) so it was just me and the boys.  I didn't have to pull anyone off of anyone else, pull anyone out from under a bench, retrieve thrown crayons, tell anyone 55  times to whisper, or take anyone out!  Yes, it was a great day in Sacrament meeting!  I even got a few love notes from my boys.  What more could a mom want?

2 comments:

estinger said...

Heather, it's so weird...I keep looking at your house and part of me wonders when you'll be moving back in. Ever thought about buying your house back - PLEASE!

Kara said...

I totally understand Heather, both the good day and the not not-so-good days part. Unfortunately the last few Sundays I've been retrieving kids from under the bench, searching for crayons and asking if my children even know how to whisper! But for all the bad days, I've been blessed to have almost three years of mostly good Sacrament meetings by myself. And after reading Jordan and Lisa's blog several weeks ago I realized I need to count my blessings once again in that the church is right across the street and I don't have to take the family to Nate's early morning meetings. She is an inspiration (you can pass that along to her if you want)!